Sunday, October 24, 2010



The choir sang so beautifully and in parts. (They don't sing in parts at church at all...every one sings melody.) The songs they sang were so sad. They talked about why their parents didn't love them. Why did they leave them? Were they not worthy of their love? I lost it and the tears were just running down my face. After some of the children asked why I was crying. Nara told them I had 10 children and I missed them. Bless her heart. How could you say to them, "I am crying for your lost childhood and for the love that you have never had." This little boy and girl are brother and sister. Wouldn't you love to take them home? I would. That is the saddest part...these children are not adoptable because they don't have papers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment