Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is our Chingeltei Branch Primary. All children nursery age to 11 are in Primary. There is no seperate nursery. Often babies are brougt in as well. I still haven't figured out what callings all the ladies have. I know that the two on either side of me are in the presidency, one is Naransetseg and the other is Munkhsetseg. The little gal on the far left is getting ready to leave on a mission in August...I think she is the secretary. The lady next to her is the music director, Badamtsetseg. The other sister comes and goes and I am not sure who she is. The little girl in the front row in red is the branch wanderer. During Sacrament meeting she keeps things stirred up. It was funny. She came into Primary , sat in her chair and the baby started to cry. She turned around to the baby and went "Shhh". I didn't know she knew what that word meant. Every week there seem to be different children there. There are two or three that come every week but new ones come and go. The little girl in the sailor suit in the front row is my best friend. She comes and gets me every week after Sacrament meeting and leads me to the primary room. Such a cutie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment